FAST CAT - San Antonio, TXEvent Dates go here.
FAST CAT Trial – March 11 & 12, 2023 – ADOC Training and Event Center
Alamo Dog Obedience Club Training & Event Center, San Antonio, TX
Click here for the Premium
March, 2023 Fast-Cat
If you send your entries via email, you will be notified your entry has been received. Once your check and original entry is received, you will receive an email that payment has been received. Entry per run per dog is $25.00 if pre-entry. Entries day of event is $30.00 per dog per run.
If you are entering multiple dogs, your dogs will be separated in the running order.
Once the trial has closed, a running order will be emailed to you for your convenience. Your dog must be registered with AKC to have either a AKC#, ILP No., or PAL No. In order to participate in the trial, your dog must be at least one year old.
This trial is limited to 80 runs.
Click here to view the AKC FAST CAT Regulations
TESTS, TITLES & TIMING
1. Fast CAT is a timed straight race of 100 yards.
2. Dogs run singularly.
3. The dog’s time to complete the 100 yd dash is converted into mph
4. A handicap system is applied to a dog’s MPH to determine the number of points earned. The handicap system is based on the height of the dog at its withers.
a. 18”or greater = handicap is 1.0
b. 12” up to less than 18” = handicap is 1.5
c. Below 12” = handicap is 2.0
d. AKC Agility Height Cards will be accepted in lieu of measuring
5. Points = MPH multiplied by the dog’s handicap
6. Fast CAT suffix titles are earned at designated milestones:
a. BCAT = 150 points
b. DCAT = 500 points
c. FCAT = 1,000 points
d. FCAT# = every additional 500 points
7. For further information, please visit the following for the Regulations for FAST CAT (Chapter XVI)
Official American Kennel Club Lure Coursing Entry Form
Saturday March 11, 2023 – Events #2023129613 & 2023129612
Sunday March 12, 2023 – Events #2023129617 & 2023129618
ENTRY FEES: $25 per event.
Please complete this attached entry form and return via email or snail mail. .
You can pay vial PayPal using the following address: